We represent many companies’ value proposition to the talent market. Accessing the best talent is often tough. Having a strong value proposition and experts who can position it to the right candidates certainly helps. One aspect I enjoy hearing about is the unique benefits employers provide to keep their team engaged and their employees healthy and happy.
Like so many others, we are growing our team and also want to attract the best talent. Early this year, I took pause to consider our policy on paid time off and I asked myself if we even need a vacation policy. We’re a team of achievers who enjoy our work and take serving our customers very seriously. I decided that the best policy for our team is unlimited vacation. In other words, we don’t track vacation days used. Thus far, my only concern is that without a specific number of days in front of them, my team will take less time for rest, relaxation and recharging!
Other unique ideas that our customers have shared include:
- Adding a day to employees’ PTO bank and designating it for a mental-health-break day.
- Reimbursing employees up to a set amount when they bring in receipts for time spent on family activities.
- Lunch and learns but the twist is that lunch is catered in by the company from a new restaurant each month and the learning is an off-work topic.
- Providing all employees with access to a paid health club membership.
- Giving employees the opportunity to earn a lower healthcare co-pay by participating in healthy activities and preventative checkups.
- Others bring it to work with onsite yoga, massages and access to healthy snacks in the breakroom.
Send us your favorite employee perks. We’d love to hear from you!
JESSI Search helps our customers source, hire and retain the best talent. If maintaining the best talent is key to your business success, let’s have a conversation soon.