Have you ever experienced…
- A desirable candidate who is happy where they are and reluctant to apply?
- Qualified candidates who pass on continuing the interview process?
- A new hire who is a “no show” on their first day?
- Good hires leaving within the first year?
- Or, one of the most frustrating, are you getting ghosted by your candidates?
Avoid these and other frustrations with JESSI Search’s Talent Acquisition Tools.
Align your Candidate Profile with your Talent Value Proposition
JESSI Search, hearing these and other frustrations often from hiring managers and recruiters, has a hiring process and tools to diminish obstacles and ensure you are best positioned to identify, access, attract and hire your best candidates for the long-term.
Our experts attain a complete understanding of the components of your talent acquisition process and identify areas to strengthen effectiveness and efficiency.
You receive a Hiring and Interviewing process that:
- Identifies Core Competencies for the position.
- Clarifies the Deliverables that new hires will be held accountable for.
- A Candidate Profile to vet potential candidates’ competencies.
- A Position Profile equivalent to an owner’s manual to coach and guide new hires.
- Accurately assesses and defines your Talent Value Proposition.
- Refinement, when necessary, to ensure accurate matching of the Talent Proposition and Candidate Profile, if results do not meet required outcomes.
In addition, JESSI Search can provide Position Benchmarking focused on success factors that reduce turnover:
- Priority competencies and skill-sets that are required to perform the job well, including:
- Acumen, problem-solving skills, judgement and engagement
- Behaviors that produce desired outcomes.
- Workplace motivators that identify culture fit and effective reward systems.
- A Behavior Based Interview Guide that aligns with your Candidate Profile.
- Onboarding plans customized to fit your company and the role.
- Validation of compensation structure and compensation band, with understanding that studies show that money has been proven to rank only #3 on the list of things that motivate a candidate to take a new position.
“When in doubt, check if your actions are aligned with your purpose.” ~Azim Jamal & Brian Tracy